We all know the importance of having a valid will, but how many of us have done any life planning for incapacity?
PLEASE JOIN US AT ONE OF OUR FREE SEMINARS THIS SUMMER TO LEARN HOW YOU CAN BETTER PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE. TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Planning for the possibility of mental / physical incapacity
- Powers of attorney, representation agreements and living wills
- Nomination of committee and committeeship applications
- The importance of having a valid will
We are holding free seminars at our office at 1127 Fort Street in Victoria on the following dates:
- Wednesday, July 2nd, 2014 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Wednesday, July 30th, 2014 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Wednesday, Aug 13th, 2014 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Wednesday, Aug 27th, 2014 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Seating is limited, so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 250.475.0775 to reserve a place. Refreshments will be served.